Sunday 7 April 2013

Annabelles Wigs: Megan wig




The 'Megan' full wig,
Stunning, long, red, razor cut, face frame wig with a sweeping fringe. Stylish and very flattering. 
Colour: Red #39.





I purchased this week a couple of months back and by far its one of my fav's. 

After spending so much time and money on getting my hair done in salons because of getting bored of the colour or the style of it. I fancied jumping into the deep end and purchasing a wig. I know i could have got a weave or extensions, but even then i felt extensions lacked style and colour ranges. But with a wig i could put it to one side, tie it up or even just have it down. The one thing i really wonted was the volume and fullness and that's exactly what i found in Annabelleswigs. The thickness was perfect i always feared having any sort of wig would look to fake or even too thin, but this wig had NONE of that. I purchased this wig on this site. 

www.annabelleswigs.co.uk for £26.99.

This is the wig on me so you can have an idea of what it looks like on someone, 
           I know the picture of the wig on the manikin looks alot darker but when wearing the wig in sunshine or even with a flash of a camera it will look slightly brighter but indoors with normal lighten or just out doors it does look darker, the wig is exactly the same, on their site they have a women modeling the wig and it is alot brighter. But overall i think the price, colour, thickness is perfect. I have had people ask what colour dye have i used on my hair as they think its real. Which is a big boost as it is scary wearing a wig out in public and none of my friends guessed. You don't wont it looking too fake. But with this you Defo wont have that, it feels Gorgeous to touch, easy to comb. I have had this wig for more than 8 months now and its still in great condition as you can see with the recent photos iv attached. Great Service and great price, i recommend this site to everyone!You can even follow them on Twitter or Like their Facebook page, and the host has competitions and such to win these fabulous wigs and other products they sell, including extensions, eyelashes, clip on fringes, half head wigs.


                                                                             MeggyMay*

1 comment: